We are looking for a Curriculum Director to translate our staff training and development needs into engaging educational courses.
Curriculum Director responsibilities include selecting appropriate instructional methods, defining time frames and preparing training materials in physical and digital formats. If you have experience structuring educational programs and are familiar with both classroom-style and web-based courses, we’d like to meet you.
You will fill our company’s skills and knowledge gaps by creating curricula that will educate our employees.
- Conduct skills gap analyses Organization wide(Nalanda and Bloomingdale)
- Design detailed educational curriculum, including dates, topics and number of hours required per course
- Create engaging training course content (videos, quizzes and activities)
- Set learning objectives for each course and monitor progress
- Determine the evaluation criteria
- Organize physical and digital resources for instructors and trainees
- Provide manuals and guidelines on how to use online training material
- Follow up with trainees and instructors after each course and collect feedback
- Keep track of training costs
- Research and recommend modern educational methods (e.g. gamification)
- Develop and improve Art and Sports program
- Orient the local community about Best practices in Education
- Work experience as a Curriculum Director, Instructional Designer or similar role
- IB Experience is a must
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Understand of all modern digital tools
- Ability to write clear instructional copy
- BSc degree in Instructional design, Educational Technology or relevant field